Elkton Aluminum Framed Kayak Seat
- Seat upgrade for Elkton Outdoors hard shell kayaks versus the original High back seat. Features rigid aluminum frame and mesh seat material
- Much more comfortable versus the standard seat. More breathable versus the standard EVA seat, allows wet clothing to dry when seated, and elevates you from water pooling in the kayak.
- Back tilt is adjustable for comfort. The seat can be folded down out of the way for easy access to the rear of the kayak
- Sits in special grooves in the Kayak hull for and is secured with a bungee cord. Quick and Easy installation installation over standard EVA seat. Sits directly on Elkton IBIS Fishing SUP
- GUARANTEE ON WORKMANSHIP & MATERIALS - All Elkton Outdoors Accessories come with a 1 Year Guarantee on materials, workmanship, and assembly, No Hassle Returns.
One Aluminum Frame seat upgrade for Elkton Outdoors Hard Kayaks and Fishing Stand-Up Paddleboards
Driftsun Teton 120 (DS-TET-120)
Elkton Outdoor Hard Fishing Kayak (ELK-HFK2)
Elkton IBIS Pro Fishing SUP (ELK-HSUP, Elkton IBIS SUP includes straps to use with this frame.)
Front rail width: 22-3/8"
Back rail width: 19-3/8"
Distance from front rail to back rail: 18"
Weight capacity: 300lbs