Aluminum Frame, Seat Upgrade Hard Kayaks, Fits Teton 120
- Seat upgrade for Driftsun hard shell kayaks vs the stock High back seat. Features rigid aluminum frame and mesh seat material
- Much more comfortable and Breathable over the standard EVA seat, allows wet clothes to dry when seated, and elevates you from water pooling in the kayak.
- Back tilt is adjustable for comfort. The seat can be folded down out of the way for easy access to the rear of the kayak.
- Sits in special grooves in the Kayak hull for and is secured with a bungee cord. Quick and Easy installation versus standard EVA seat.
- GUARANTEE ON WORKMANSHIP & MATERIALS - All Driftsun Accessories come with a 1 Year Guarantee on materials, workmanship, and assembly.
Front rail width: 22-3/8"
Back rail width: 19-3/8"
Distance from front rail to back rail: 18"
Weight capacity: 300lbs