Prices start at $500
- 1. Response to Cease and Desist or Complaint Communication
- 2. Marketplace Management (e-commerce platform such as Amazon):
- Reinstating suspended account: When Amazon or any other Marketplace believes that your company’s selling procedures are not maintained to the standards delineated on the MSA, the Marketplace will suspend your account, preventing you from continue using their platform to sell products. At this point, it is important to engage the right team with the necessary legal and business knowledge of the Marketplace to get your account reinstated.
- Appealing decision from Seller Central: Even though first tries tore instate an account may be unfruitful, most Marketplaces offer an appeal process that, when used accordingly (and sometimes persistently), it can get your account reinstated. As such, our team can help you navigate out of those muddy waters by providing the right legal, and business response to the SellerCentral Marketplace team.
- Unauthenticated complaints: An unauthenticated (e.g. inauthentic using Amazon’s terminology) product is when the product is purchase by a third-party seller, and not directly from the manufacturer. If a complaint is issued for an unauthenticated product, your company will be required to provide proof of purchase showing that you purchased the product from the manufacturer or authorized seller.
- Trademark/Copyrights/Patent complaints: Complaints in this area relate to products that look similar to another product, whereby the latter is the holder of some type of intellectual property like trademarks, copyrights, or patents. Another type of complaint may be with regards to a product description, or an image used on your product detail page that looks like that of another product page. It is your responsibility to correct product description, image, or even features so that your products are cleared from infringing another company’s intellectual property. We help prepare the response to the complaints, as well as advise you on how to avoid infringing in someone else’s intellectual property.
- 3. Licensing: We assist our clients in due diligence, negotiating, drafting, construing, and enforcing license agreements. We also represent our clients who desire to license the patents of others and negotiate or litigate to conclusion licensing disputes.
- 4. ForeignPortfolio Management: Should your business require the protection of certain intellectual property abroad;we manage the international filing of trademarks and patent portfolios for you.We have a network of experienced best in class partners in most countries ofthe world to provide the international services you. We regularly file European,Chinese, Mexican, Indian, Canadian, Brazilian, Argentinian, and Japanese IP filings.
MLS: An entity qualified to provide legal services, incorporated in DE with place of business in Puerto Rico, and with malpractice insurance. Prices vary depending on specific needs and require a quote. Neither of the prices herewith stated include government fees.
Disclaimer: Fees are approximations and rates may vary depending on invention complexity. Hourly rates are charged for responding to letters, office actions, marketplace actions, appeals, and communications. We are not permitted by law to guaranty the results on a particular legal matter or that you will receive a patent or trademark. Information on this website is informational only and is not intended to be legal advice or intended to create an attorney-client relationship.
"Some of the content on this site is considered Attorney Advertising under the applicable rules of certain states. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While we would like to hear from you, we cannot represent you until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest, or that we have the appropriate licenses to do so. Accordingly, do not use any of the supplied e-mail interfaces to send us any confidential information until you speak with one of our attorneys and receive our authorization to send that information to us. Any reference to representative matters and other experience, should not be relied upon in particular with making any decision, taking any action or refraining from taking any action."